After living in Helena for the past four months we are back in Rexburg. We are all unpacked and back in school.
With the idea of having to moving in 3 months, I decided to start organizing and cleaning up. Alison was nice enough to help me with my scrap booking things.
These are the numbers that we got from the doctor at William's 4 month appointment.
Weight: 16.9 lbs
Height: 26.3 inchesWilliam was getting a little bit of diaper rash, so we instituted "Nakie Time" (we are borrowing the term from Jen and Alec Larsen, just to give them credit).
I wanted everyone to see his birthmark. He almost looks like he was caught in a tabloid picture. (Jacob)
We decided to burn stuff to commemorate our friendship with Daren and Alison. I know, It's touching. (Jacob)
Jake got Daddy Duty.
Once we got back into Rexburg, I decided to make my self a birthday cake. The first two cakes I made collapsed because of the altitude, but the next two came out great.
Thanks to my mom, I think I can decorate (cakes and cookies) pretty good. I was very happy with the results. It reminded me of the cakes my mom made me for my past birthdays.
With "Nakie Time" there are some risks that are taken. To help against one of those risks, we made a receiving blanket diaper. It stopped the flow but he wasn't very fun to hold.
This is what Jacob does with William when he has to babysit.
No comments:
Post a Comment