Well, I began packing in the middle of November, and it continued until December 20th. This was the first real big move since we have been married. Packing and cleaning took a long time. Jake picked up extra shifts at work so he was gone when I cleaned. It was actually better for everyone.
The day of moving we had quite a few problems.
Here is our story: We rented a 16 ft. truck through Budget Truck. Come to find out that day that they didn't have any. So they gave us a 24 ft. truck for the same price. We then called a family that we were acquaintances with because we knew that they were moving to Moscow as well that day. Come to find out that Budget didn't have a truck for them as well. So we decided to move our stuff together!
Through all they stress, it ended up working out, and it ended up being cheaper too!
Once the truck was packed, it was weird to see the house empty like when we first moved in. Jake and I were filled with happy and sad thoughts.
We will truly miss the Rexburg house. It has been a great blessing in our life while we went to BYU-Idaho. We thank Jacob's parents!!! (Picture was not taken that day, but in a past summer)
Silly Andrew fell asleep using a paper towel roll as a pillow on our drive out to Moscow.
This is all Andrew did as we unpacked things, he was practicing his life-long dream of being a Santa Clause. (Jake)
If it wasn't for the fridge I don't think I could tell you what room this was.
Andrew so kindly, and gracefully, set up our new washer and dryer.
William's crib had not been set up yet, so Jacob wrapped him up in the middle of all the mess. I'm not sure why he was tired, he didn't move a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment