Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bear Lake

Bear Lake this year was really fun. You can tell because I forgot to take pictures pretty much the whole time.

On our way down this year we stopped in Idaho Falls and stayed with my friend Shae. While there I was also able to see my friend Erinn, it was great catching up with these two ladies.

 Once down at the lake, the water was up high again this year which caused for some interesting beach. I need to remember to bring water shoes next year, the little rocks really hurt the toes. So here are some pictures that I thought were cute.




Water gun fight! I think this was one of my favorite activities that we did this year. All the kids were fully invested in squirting Papa!





 

One of the days that we were in Bear Lake we decided to take a trip down to Logan, UT because my brother and sister-in-law were in SLC. We got to meet Adalyn and Alivia for the first time. They are such cute little girls! It was really great to see my brothers family. I hope that we will be able to make it up to Calgary in the near future to see them again.




After visiting with Aden and Jamie, we went to the Logan zoo. It was a cute little place, perfect for a two year old! Oh, and Jake almost got beat up by an Emu!



After the zoo, we then had the opportunity to see Daren and Alison! They were also in SLC that week from Texas. What great timing we had this summer! Anyway, it was great seeing them. It was like we had never been apart. And of course I forgot to take pictures :(  Sad.  But it was fantastic to see them!

On the way home, we stopped and got an ice cream cone. Williams first, and he did NOT want to let it go! We thought it was pretty cool.




No comments: