Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Month!


2 Weeks old. I love holding him all the time. I never want to put him down.


Isn’t he so cute sleeping!


The day after I had William, Jake was offered an internship up in Montana. We took the opportunity, so I had to pack up our stuff and Williams. I’m just glad that we didn’t have to move everything, the Rexburg house is a blessing!


We will have to give William baths in our bedroom for the next couple of weeks. He’s not liking baths yet. :(


Jake made four pounds of turkey/vegetable meat paddies. He had to take a picture.


3 Weeks old. He’s growing SO big. I love him so much!


What a cute face!


Like father like son!


What a happy daddy. Jake is really good at putting William to sleep, which I am very thankful for.


4 Weeks old. Funny Face…and he’s still growing BIGGER. We think he is 11 pounds here.

No comments: