Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


Memorial Day weekend my brother Aden and sister in-law Jamie stopped by on their way down to Utah. They loved holding William. It was great to see them even if it was only for a short evening.


Aden and Jamie both had Canadian t-shirts and brought down a Canadian onesie for Will.


William is a handsome Canadian/American (or American/Canadian as Jake would say)! He looks pretty good in red.


Look at me mommy, no hands.


Diaper changing time! Go Daddy go. Secretly I was hoping for some fireworks here.


Memorial Day. We went out to the Sapphire mine for about an hour. I think its funny that I find picking through rocks is relaxing.


Jake and I started out with the same amount of rocks. It seems like Jake is a little slow at picking through the rocks.


Good job Jake, you found a rock.


No comments: