William loves to play the piano with daddy. He was shocked when he found out how good he was.
Apple picking at BYU-I's apple orchard for FHE. We made some pretty good apple-crisp!
William wasn't feeling that good, so it was cuddle time with daddy.
Look at that face. He looks so sad. :(
Canadian Thanksgiving! Dinner was great with the Larsen's and the Jensen's.
Our happy Canadian/American family!
And Alison and Daren in front of our lovely Canadian flag! hehe
Our happy little boy getting all the attention.
Jake and I went to a Natalie MacMaster concert, and Jacob made me get a picture with her afterwords. I was completely embarrassed! But it was a great concert. We had front row tickets.
Golfing time!
What a beautiful shot!
Does she have a chance?...
I don't think so. :(
Jacob being creative. Actually a pretty good shot.













No comments:
Post a Comment