Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oct / November!!!

Sorry for taking so long to update. Life has been crazy, and will continue so for the next month.

William had is 6 month appointment at the beginning of November. Here are the numbers:
Weight: 18.4 lbs.
Height: 27.3 in.

Will loves to take a bath when he has toys to play with.

 Happy Halloween! We were snowflakes!!  haha


 Bedtime reading. My favorite part of the day.


 Rice cereal + sneeze = Messy!


William has now been introduced to solid foods. Well, at least vegetables. And he loves them!


I think he was tired.


New trick of the month...he can now sit up all by himself!


As I have begun to pack the house for moving at the end of December, William has found some fun toys to play with.



 Daddy's turn to read to William. This is one of my favorite things to watch. I love my boys!!!


1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh good grief! I laughed soo hard at the "Sneeze" picture. ADORABLE. I can totally picture it in my head. :)