I guess it's about time that I update this thing. A lot has happened over the past two months, so bare with me over the next couple of days.
For two weeks in May Jake and I + William went on a trip to Nova Scotia because I wanted all of my family to meet the little man. It was a delightful trip!!! So here begins the story:
William wanted to help us pack.
For two weeks in May Jake and I + William went on a trip to Nova Scotia because I wanted all of my family to meet the little man. It was a delightful trip!!! So here begins the story:
William wanted to help us pack.
On our first flight he fell asleep before we took off. It was great! But the best thing of all was that he was great on all of our flights, it made things go smoothly and less stressful. He was even able to have his own seat for one of our larger flights, it was wonderful!
Once we got to my parents house, William noticed the stairs right away. And it didn't take him long to figure them out (except the going down part, we are still working on that).
On one of our trips to Halifax, we had to go see Thedore. William loved it, but Jacob was scared.
My dad was happy to have some help on one of his many projects around the house. It was great to see Jake doing manly work!
Last time we were in NS we were not able to go to Yarmouth, but Jake really wanted to go this time. So we went. While we were there we went to a little diner and Jake had shrimp, haddock, scollops and tried lobster.
On our way back home we stopped at Carters Beach. The little waves of the water and the soft sand brought back so many good memories. The pictures down below are my favorite. I love my husband and son!
p.s. once he got use to the sand, he loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment