William even got to go on the trampoline, but he didn't know what to think of it.
While we were in Nova Scotia, Jake taught William how to play peek-a-boo!
So my main goal of this trip was to have my family meet Will. Even my Grandfathers bird got to meet him. William thought "Buttons" was quite fun.
One night we were able to get together with my Aunts, Uncle and Cousins. It was a crazy fun night, and my cousins loved him! I mean they loved him...they had him almost the whole night just playing with him, it was fun to see.
But the people that I really wanted to see William were my Grandparents, so that they could meet one of their Great-Grandchildren. It was wonderful to see how happy it it made them, it made the whole trip worth it!
Whenever I come to NS I have to go to Lunenburg. It might not have been one of the best of days (with lots of wind), but it was still beautiful as ever. We went walking around, ate ice-cream, and had lunch at Big Reds.
No comments:
Post a Comment