Wednesday, September 14, 2011

4th of July Fun

Yet again, it has been awhile since I have written on here. So I guess I will give you the update since July!

For the weekend on the 4th, we headed back out to Tacoma for the weekend to spend it with my sister and her family. We had a wonderful time with them. We went down to the water front for most of the day and stayed in our little spot. All the boys had fun running and playing.



Joe is the best big cousin ever! He kept giving baby William kisses. :)


Jake gave William a glowing toy to play with, and he loved it!


Right before the fireworks started. If you didn't notice...Jake is wearing a Canada shirt (I don't think he realized what day it was). 


William did really great with the fireworks even though it was way part his bed time. He just cuddled with his daddy.





Overall, it was a loooong walk up and down that hill to were we sat, but it was all worth it!

No comments: