Monday, September 26, 2011

Nova Scotia too Idaho

My parents came to Idaho!!! And I LOVED every minute of it. They were in the States for two weeks, spending their time between my sisters and here and in Island park were we had our first family reunion! 

Now I don't have pictures from our trip in Island park because we lost our camera (we think William pick it in the garbage). So now I am waiting to get pictures from my brother and my sister from that trip.

So we spent a week in Island park at my sister-in-laws family cabin. It was so nice of Jamie's family to let us stay their!! I had a great time spending time with all of my family.

Side note...then on our way back from Island park to Moscow, our car broke down. So we spent 24 hours in Ennis, Montana waiting for our car to be fixed.

But once we got back home, my parents spent three days with us. And we had a wonderful time!


Going to the park was the funnest thing. My parents had a wonderful time playing with William!





And I loved spending time with them! I miss them!



Then Jake had some fun with my parents camera. One close up of William, and Mommy.



And playing games at night time was a must!


And dad even fixed Williams new (to us) rocking chair. And he LOVES it!!!


Over all, I was happy beyond belief to have my parents come out!

No comments: