When I stay at home with William I sometimes feel like I do nothing. So this blog is here to uplift me, so that I know that I can make some pretty cute stuff. Now, a lot of this projects I made a long time ago.
The "LOVE" blocks on the wall. I know it's not the main focal of the picture, but you can see them ok. That project was fun because I had Jake help me paint.
The "LOVE" blocks on the wall. I know it's not the main focal of the picture, but you can see them ok. That project was fun because I had Jake help me paint.
Plastic bag holder. Comes in really handy!
Burp clothes are by far the easiest baby gift!
These were some pretty tricky blocks. But I know that William loves to throw his around, so it's all worth it.
Nursing covers are really fun and easy to make. They are great baby shower gifts.
And I finally finished William's sign!
And last week I felt pretty crafty, and I actually used my Cricut for the first time with vinyl.
I just don't know what to do next...Do you have any other fun ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment