So, I am really bad at keeping up with my blog. So I'm going to keep it short and sweet!
Jake thought that it would be fun to get a picture of both of us sleeping in the car...while he's driving!
Jake thought that it would be fun to get a picture of both of us sleeping in the car...while he's driving!
On our way down to Bear Lake, we stopped in Helena and then drove down with Jake's parents. So William got to feed the ducks(himself) with his grandparents.
It was really a great trip down to Bear Lake this year! We had a wonderful time spending time with Jake's family. Jake loved playing with Layla and William.
Oh no! William stole grandpa's hat!
Mom and dad looked so happy to have all their grandchildren around.
A little monster got into our treat box!
And he's trying to escape!!!
Then he crashed. (My little man knows how to get dirty!Look at his knees and feet, they are completely covered in dirt)
One of the perks this summer was that Stephen brought guns! It was pretty sweet!!! I don't remember what the guns names are, all I can remember is that I LOVED IT! And I'm pretty sure everyone else did too!
This was the first time that William actually walked on grass. We are so proud of him.
I think this picture of some of the boys is so cute. Rett just needs a helmet and for his bike to be turned around and he'd be ready to go! ;)
Grandma and Grandpa Max stopped in for a visit and William thought they were great!
This is my favorite picture from this trip. All the little boys.
Bear Lake was really great this year. I cant wait till next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment