Saturday, April 24, 2010

BABY SHOWER!

My next door neighbor Alison Jensen put on a great little baby shower for me about a month ago.


We had some great food (a lot was done my her husband Daren, the great chef!)


We first ate and chatted.


One of the games that we played was baby bingo! It was pretty fun, because I made it! ;)


The second game we played was memory. There was a bunch of baby things on the cookie tray, and we had to remember everything that was on there from only looking for 20 seconds. I was horrible at that game!


Than it was present time! Yeah! I got some clothes, books, nursing cover, a blanket, toys, and cute little booties.







The shower ended up being about an hour and a half long, and I was pooped by the end of it. This picture was taken after everyone had left. Time for a nap!


I had a great shower! I also received a few more gifts afterwards from people who were not able to make it. I felt extremely loved by everyone’s generosity!

No comments: