Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Start of Our Third Year Being Married!

Jacob’s 24th Birthday.


Surprise Jacob! If you can see the cookies, they are leftover cookies from Christmas that didn’t get decorated, so I decorated them in the Valentines style, on Halloween plates. I had to be creative somehow.


Our first Bountiful Basket! Jake and I were both ecstatic. Thanks again Jenny for introducing us.


Jake and I just having fun making paper mache balloons.


I asked Jake to get a couple newspapers, and he came out with a whole stack! We only ended up using three from the stack.



Picking out a Travel system is hard! We first bought a Jogger system, but it didn’t work out for us. But this is the one that we ended up with. Jake had fun setting it up.


So we have had a problem, whenever we use our dryer our bathroom sets really muggy and starts to smell funny. So we brought it up to Jakes parents a couple of weeks ago, and they decided that we had to see what the problem was underneath the house. Well, Jake was not too fond of having to go under the house. So this is a picture of how he dressed to go down under. His hiking books, huge worker overalls, a sweater, a hat, and duck tape that went around the bottom of his sweater so no creepy crawlers could get in. In the end, there were hardly any creepy things, and they were able to fix the problem. Go team work!


Frisbee golf here in Rexburg. Don’t think that Jake made it very far down the path. I think he hit the third tree on the right.



It’s a pretty short course, but really fun when you play it with someone you like. ;) I think the score was pretty even by the end of the game.

No comments: