Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Small Sewing Projects

Project #1 - About a month ago I had a friend and a sister in-law who had a baby shower. So I decided that I wanted to make them something instead of just buying something. I found this pattern to make these cute little stuffed blocks, which were really fun to make. And then I decided that I wanted to give them a little something more, so I made some burp clothes. These are pictures of the sets that I gave to my friend here in Rexburg. Kirsty got the exact same thing. I think they are pretty cute.



Project #2 - Well…since I liked the set of blocks that I made for others, I wanted a set myself. But I’m having a boy, so the colour pink wouldn’t work out so well. So I made a set of green blocks for our baby. (They are really lime green colours, it’s just dark in our babies room)


Project #3 - And of course, the one thing that I have been short on the last little while were burp cloths. So Jacob picked out some robot and frog fabric that he was willing to use. And I made about eight of them in total.


Doesn’t he look great with it? ;) He’s going to be such a cute daddy!


Project #4 - I also made a nursing cover for myself, so I can cover up when having to breastfeed.


Do you think it compliments my eyes?


Project #5 – This one is kind of random. A plastic garbage bag holder. I don’t like throwing perfectly good bags in the garbage, so they usually get thrown in the back room and make a big mess after awhile. So I made this, and hopefully I will be able to get bags easier, and make less mess.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Look at you all domesticated! Cute stuff!