Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome to the world!!! No, he doesn't have a name yet.

Ashley usually does this and I'm not sure how to space it out better.  I just want to get some pictures up for some viewing.

We're still working on the name.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Jake and Ashley!!!!! We are so excited to meet our new little nephew! We love you!

Hilary said...

Yay! We can't wait to meet him! Hope you're feeling good and that your recovery goes well!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

You are my hero for posting pictures Jake!!! He is, of course, adorable, and perfect. I love that he was crying when you called last night, made me smile!

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

Congrats to both of you again. Jamie an d I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Hopefully we will get to see the baby soon. We love you all. Enjoy this moment. He will grow up fast.